Saturday, July 4, 2009

Jack's Place

Jack's Place at One Utama Shopping Mall.
This is my first visit to Jack's, after thinking for so long what to have for lunch after my shopping spree.
Garlic Bread & Soup of the day

Soup of the day: Mushroom soup as part of the set lunch
creamy and taste good

Garlic Butter Bread, served before main course
lightly butter, soft and a bit of crispy

My choice of main course: Fish & Chips

Close-up of F&C: taste so so only

Pete's beef steak, medium raw. Hmm..juicy and tender

Baked potato without toppings, our choice to add some fried garlic
Yummy..ready to start

Pudding comes with my Fish & Chips set lunch, not so nice

Also part of my set lunch, tea anyone?!
Rating: 6/10
Jack's Place Restaurant
F346, First FloorRainforest,
One Utama Shopping Centre (New Wing),
Petaling Jaya.
Tel: 603 7725 1433

No comments:

Post a Comment

Life is Delicious

To live life to the fullest (",)